Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Happy Summer!

Hello Class 2 Parents,

We made it!

What a fantastic year we've had in Class 2. Your children have worked very hard, laughed a lot and kept me smiling. I've had such a great year teaching them - it's flown by!

Thank you so much for all of the lovely cards and gifts I've received. I appreciate them so much. 

Year 1 parents I am so very pleased that your children will be my Year 2s next year. They are such a fun, happy group of children and I can't wait to see them in September!

Year 2 parents thank you for my lovely gifts and card, you are all so kind. It's going to be very strange next year not seeing your eight lovely children each day. Getting to know them all over these past two years has been a pleasure - eight very different but equally wonderful children. I look forward to seeing how they get on over the next few years!

Have a really good summer,

From

Mrs Simpson































No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Five: A penguin (and other things).

Hello Class 2 Parents, Firstly, thank you to those of you who came along to our Harvest service. The children did a great job of telling the...